Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Remarkable. Developing...

I thought it was another joke at first glance, until I noticed 196 related...
Where the fuck is the K.C.N.A's statement?!?!?!

SEOUL (Reuters) - North and South Korea agreed on Tuesday to compete as a single team for the first time at the 2006 Asian Games, and at the 2008 Olympic Games, a South Korean official said.North and South Korea have been bitter ideological -- and sporting -- rivals for more than 50 years and are gradually building closer relations across the Demilitarised Zone.
"We had discussed making a single team since we jointly marched in such international events six times," Baek Sung-il, a spokesman for South Korea's Olympic Committee, said by telephone from Macau. "As exchanges between South and North Korea have been progressing, the mood was ripe for reaching such an agreement."


As I am a logical and rational person... I have to wonder, when will it all be kyboshed by the D.P.R.K's usual deranged antics? I hope I'm wrong. If so, I could be spelling the end days of Kim Jong Il's regime. This could finally lead to the reunification that both Koreas, so long for. The best reads:

NKzone

Hankooki.com

The Guardian is up...

Jack Kim (Reuters)

The Christian Science Monitor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home