Thursday, October 27, 2005

Antithesis

http://songunreview.blogspot.com/
After looking at the image below, I figured something must be fishy. Yet, reading the blog... It seems like the real deal.

This is what's at the top, as I type...
KCNA October 26 2005
Sound like the someone you know?

I'm fucking convinced it's real. I've left some comments there. We will find out soon enough what "she" has to say.

Gender: female
Astrological Sign: Libra(eh, me too! Is that the only information?)
Location:
North Korea
Audio Clip (The audio clip seems genuine...) I guess that IS the only information...
Yo, don't cast even an eye on my pin-up! Just look at the traffic and watch your handle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Songun Review said...

Thank you for the invitation. And you need to cool down in front of a beautiful traffic warden.

10:18 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

O.K fair enough. A Pyongyang resident I presume?

10:39 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

Or Orange New Jersey?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home