Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's for real! :)

TURIN, Italy (TSN:)) - North and South Korean athletes will march together at the opening ceremony of a Winter Olympics for the first time.
Could this be a new beginning for the people of North Korea?!?!
Update: From the pestimism of stupid...
Doubt it. Oh, "please" tell me why...
They;ve marched at the Asian and Olympic games together,
New Zealand Herald 02.11.05
SEOUL - North and South Korea agreed on Tuesday to compete as a single team for the first time at the 2006 Asian Games, and at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing,
and had a united pin pong team before now.
Oh. NOW I'm fucking convinced...
Sorry for trying to post some positive news for a change CRYmru. Guess I'll go back to the Korean "Central" "News" "Agency"...



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doubt it. They;ve marched at the Asian and Olympic games together, and had a united pin pong team before now.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reply to your modified post-

I'm not putting the situation down. Nor did I imply it at all. All I said was that it's happened before.

That's ALL I said.

"Oh. NOW I'm fucking convinced..."

Convinced of what?

"Sorry for trying to post some positive news for a change CRYmru"

Congratulations. But you made it sound like it had never happened before!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home