Friday, February 03, 2006

Rattled Back

04feb06 Herald Sun Australia

SEOUL – The US and South Korean could defeat North Korea in a war, America's top soldier said yesterday.
"We are fully capable today of defeating any North Korean aggression and we will maintain that capacity," General Peter Pace said.

When Kim Jong Il tries to scare you by waving a sword, I say just let a Marine speak what's true. A massive artillery battery aimed at Seoul is of little concequence against Airpower than can decimate any offence in minutes...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Nit said...

“That IS as shitty list though huh...”

I’d be right in saying that you are a little backwards, I’m sure...

Matthew

7:30 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

I’d be right in saying that you are a little backwards, I’m sure...

Thaz all ya got ta say?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
"Angry yawn*

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home