Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ad To Favorites

Dan Schorr
It was all so surreal, I thought, as I sat with them in a Pyongyang hotel bar, drinking North Korean beer and smoking a Cuban cigar.
Posted at 08:29 PM October 18 2005

Here it is: a look inside North Korea, the most closed-off nation on the planet. I've posted over 300 photos in the North Korea album.
It's a fucking A-class blog. Some of the best mass game pictures I have ever seen. He's in a class of his own(like Michael Yon). It's just a blog about a curious American's trip to the "hermit nation". Look at his gallery first, then take the time to read it all, it's facinating.
My alarm went off at 5:30am on Tuesday morning - it was time to leave the "hermit kingdom". It had been an extremely interesting trip, very well organized by the tour group company. Posted at 10:21 AM October 21, 2005

Waaay Better than anything Alejandro Cao De Benos has ever disseminated!

October 25, 2005
WP, NY, USA
I'm back.
Posted at 10:23 AM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there!! how come you stumbled upon my website of all things?
thanks for the comment anyways, have a nice day!!
cheers
Pia (flyingsolooo.blogspot.com)

5:24 AM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

"hi there!!"
how come you stumbled upon my website of all things?" Why? Am I special or something?

Go to Dan Schorr's site...

10:12 AM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

aizlynne
China's just a Communist wannabe nation, while North Korea is full-on hardcore Stalinistic. Basically, Kim Jong's Il's "state" is everything one needs to know about communism.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Daniel Levesque said...

Good blog! Wanna trade links?

www.ravingconservative.com

3:52 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

My link section is full. I'll drop in though, and I will post anything fresh regarding North Korea.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home