Sunday, August 21, 2005

Will Work... For Glory...

I know this is off topic, but reading this made me so fucking proud, I have to wonder...

His unit was so effective that their American counterparts wanted to work with them whenever possible, and some observers have credited them with almost single-handedly getting Canada onto the list of countries targeted for al-Qaida revenge.
Perry said he just has a natural talent for gathering intelligence and killing from distance. There's not much call for that in Canada so he is looking abroad for work.












is Seoul hiring?

3 Comments:

Blogger DazzlinDino said...

That was one hell of a shot, me and my buddies couldn't help but wonder about using talent like that during deer season. Maybe we could invite him out for a few beers around then....lol

7:31 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

He said himself he never hunted, and I think his talents could be put to MUCH better use...sorry.

I would definitly buy the dude a round or two though...

8:03 PM  
Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

Well, you have to admit, it only took me a week to openly admit support for a "semi" violent regime change.

I might have worked for Iraq?
Just throwing it out there.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home